– Earn TCHs with over 35 virtual classes to choose from with topics ranging from PVC 101 to Managing Generational Differences in the Workforce.
– Multiple training tracks including management, distribution and MeWEA
– Two daily $250 gift card drawings for attendees
– View virtual product demos from multiple vendors
– Live interaction with vendors. Talk, ask questions or schedule time to learn more about specific products and services
– Register early and save 20% with Early Bird pricing
– Free online app that allows you to network with other attendees—just like if you were on the trade show floor.
The trade show is being held Feb. 2-4 and you can take advantage of all three days for only $199 or $100 for a one-day pass. Even better—Register before January 8 and save 20% off the cost of registration.
We’re looking forward to “seeing” you at the virtual 2021 MWUA Conference and Trade Show. Register today!